- Part Qualified Accountant –...
An international company based in South Dublin is seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a key role for the company and reports to the Head of Accounting. You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate support and information to the finance team.
This position is ideal for someone with experience working in a similar role who would like to work as part of a small dynamic finance team.
- Post Documents (Invoices, Credit Notes)
- Prepare accounts to Trial balance stage
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Prepare VAT/VIES/EVR
- Assist with preparing month/quarter/year-end accounts.
- Intercompany reconciliations, journals and group submissions
- Fully qualified IATI or part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- A number of years experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
Salary / Remuneration:
DOE + bonus, pension & healthcare
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.