- Part Qualified Accountant –...
A growing insurance organisation is looking for a part qualified accountant to join their expanding team, this is a role that provides the chosen candidate with a clear progression path as well as excellent training and development from the very start.
You will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to working in a growing finance department liaising with key decision makers of the company.
This role is suited to a part qualified accountant with financial services experience.
- Support the preparation and reporting of all financial reporting
- Support the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Review and preparation of reconciliations and control accounts
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Monthly reporting to the CFO and CEO
- Part qualified financial accountant
- Prior experience in Financial Services
- Solvency II experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
DOE package includes health insurance, pension, gym membership and more!
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.