A pharmaceutical company operating on a global scale is looking for a part qualified accountant to assist the treasury manager in day to day operations of the business. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced organisation where you can work on your own initiative, then this could be the role for you. This is a key position in the organisation as you will be assisting in the organisation of the company’s finances.
You will be working with the treasury manager to ensure strong controls and processes are maintained. You will also gain the opportunity to work with the shared services function and wider business community in terms of assisting the development and maintenance of treasury controls.
- Preparation of daily Group bank balance report
- Daily postings, clearings of bank reconciliation of bank transactions for multiple accounts
- Preparation of monthly group bank reconciliations
- Liaise with shared services (AP and AR) on related cash movements
- Identify and implement process improvement
- Ad hoc duties
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Treasury experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
€35,000-€45,000 (depending on experience)
Please upload your CV below or contact Aisling at Engage People on 01-6994525 for a confidential conversation.
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector
We believe that through asking better questions from the outset we can enable organisations to hire better people for their business while placing individuals in suitable jobs that significantly enhance their career. Our thorough approach enables each to achieve their goals.
Following a successful year, Engage People was named as ‘Best New Agency’ at the National Recruitment Federation Awards, December 2017.