- Part Qualified Accountant
An Irish-owned technology company that have offices in Ireland and the UK have an opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company are located in Dublin South West.
This is a great opportunity for a professional who wants to move into a commercially focused role with a full study package attached.
· Develop a detailed understanding of the key drivers of profitability in the business.
· Perform regular detailed reviews of actual and forecasted income statements by business line and project and presents this analysis to leadership.
· Identifies and challenges business to promptly resolve margin issues.
· Owns revenue and cost recognition
· Works with finance colleagues to optimise the efficiency and insightfulness of business reporting
· Part Qualified Accountant
· Experience in project, business and profitability analysis.
· Experience in pricing and standard cost
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.