- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified...
A pharmaceutical company located In the Mid-West of Ireland have an opportunity for a Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity would allow you join to an award-winning, growing company that are expanding its workforce across several disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing.
This role would progress into a Cost Accountant role with full training provided. This role will be reporting into the Product Costings Controller and will be part of a small tight-knit team. There is an option for flexible working.
- Work with the team of Cost Accountants who prepare and maintain detailed standard cost models for a large range of products
- To eventually take ownership of the cost accounting for the manufacturing facility
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs, and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Partner with business unit leaders to support the growth of the business unit and to provide accurate new product costings.
- Part Qualified Accountant/ Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 2 plus years relevant experience in practice or industry
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.