This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Irish technology company that has an opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a busy and growing finance team. If you are a part-qualified accountant, with excellent attention to detail, and want to get experience in a great Irish company then this is the role for you.
This role is a 9-month contract.
- Ownership of a portfolio of customers
- Weekly reporting and financial reconciliation with these customers
- AR and AP invoicing and reporting
- P&L reporting on a monthly basis to tight deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigations, to include resolution of issues
- Analysis and commentary on customer performance on a monthly basis
- Key point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders for all finance related information on customer portfolio.
- Part-qualified accountant
- Strong understanding of debits and credits, ability to complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent excel skills
- Attention to detail and eager to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to change
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on 353 (0)1 699 4525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.