- Part Time Assistant Accountant...
A leading Irish company located in Dublin 22 is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a part time basis.
Working alongside an Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including assisting in month end balance sheet preparation, invoicing and reconciliation of accounts.
The successful person will have experience in a similar role and hold the accounting technician qualification or similar.
- Assist in month end balance sheet preparation, including maintenance and reconciliation of control accounts.
- Assisting the Accountant in closing off month end reporting.
- To calculate and prepare Monthly Commission Sheets
- Preparation and Review of weekly washout (profit & loss) report for manager
- Monthly Reconciliation of Vehicle Accounts
- To process vehicle purchase invoices
- IATI qualification is desirable or experience in a similar role
- High Proficiency in Excel (Pivot table / vlookup)
- Attention to detail required to maintain high standards of information
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
€40,000 – €45,000 pro rata with a package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.