- Payments Processing Administrator –...
In response to a strong Q1 2021, a leading global fintech at the cutting-edge of payments technology is seeking to add to its payment processing teams in its Dublin base.
This role provides an excellent entry point to a business undergoing unprecedented growth, at a time of exciting change in the payments sector.
- Process and run daily, monthly and weekly processing cycles for client institutions
- Responding to client queries/issues
- Oversight of file activity, and escalation of errors where required
- Monitoring of daily activity and workload schedules
- Ensure consistent delivery of SLA’s and maintenance of logs/schedules where needed
- Previous experience in service delivery environment/IT operations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Unix highly desirable
- Good communication skills, and ability to engage with and resolve consumer issues
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive base salary with additional shift bonus worth c. 33% of base salary
How to apply
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.