A major financial institution are going through an exciting period of growth and transition and looking for a Payment Product Change Manager to come on board. With fabulous new modern offices and close to transport links, this is a great opportunity to be part of a well-regarded organisation.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Payment Product Mgmt. across all Risk, Governance and Integrity Agendas
- Manage a team of Payment Specialists to manage all Bank and Industry led Audits
- Responsible for Payment Product Reviews
- Manage Payment Product Risk and Risk Control Governance Models
- Conduct Fee Assurance
- Excellent knowledge of all Payment Products (Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Credit Transfers, Cheques, Drafts etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the Payment Ecosystem together with knowledge of the Regulatory, Scheme and Legal Change Framework
- People management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Circa €50,000 with an excellent benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.