We are delighted to work with a major European FMCG organisation who are hiring for a talented Payroll Manager. With operations across Europe, this role has a particular focus on their Western European teams.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity for a Payroll professional who has gained leadership experience and who enjoys the hustle and bustle of a large international company.
- Leading a talented Payroll team who are passionate about delivering on agreed standards.
- Providing a range of reporting responsibilities to senior management.
- Ensuring all information is accurate and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Work across the business to consistently improve process design.
- Manage a range of business-critical projects.
Skills / Experience:
- This role is ideally suited to a candidate with c. 5 years + experience in a busy Payroll function.
- Leadership experience is ideal.
- A passion for process improvement
Attractive salary for the right candidate – circa €50-60,000 plus strong benefits package.
Simply contact Paul McClatchie for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Accountancy & Financial Sector. To discuss this or other Accountancy opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.