- Personal Lines Account Handler...
One of Ireland’s largest independent insurance brokers and consultants with over 200 employees operating across eight locations. Providing a comprehensive insurance broking service to all business sectors and professions, our activities span commercial & personal general insurance, life insurance & pensions, health insurance, risk management and claims advisory services.
We are currently seeking to recruit a number of Personal Lines Account Handlers for our head office in Blackrock, Cork city. The roles are based in our client servicing team and involve managing a portfolio of clients to retain existing business in addition to generating and writing new business by providing excellent levels of service.
- Undertaking market research and issuing competitive and tailored motor and home quotations to new clients
- Providing day to day support and servicing to existing clients on their insurance needs e.g. issuing renewals including market comparisons, finalising insurance placements, and updating policy schedules
- Handling ad hoc client requests as they arise including mid-term adjustments, claims reporting, etc
- Maintaining good file management and documentation to ensure compliance with all legal requirements, Central Bank codes and O’Leary Insurances procedures and business ethics
- Staying up to date on insurer products/rates and competitor activity in the marketplace
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Previous personal lines insurance experience is desirable and a keenness to develop a career in general insurance and to pursue the regulatory insurance exams (CIP)
- Energy and drive with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills – previous experience of Relay is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent organisation, communication, and client service skills
Rewards & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous study support and exam reward scheme to achieve insurance qualifications
- Excellent training and development supports including access to accredited in-house continuing professional development
- Discounted staff insurances
How to apply
Simply contact Alex Pidgeon on 01 699 4544 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.