The Role: Duties will include:
– Understanding and advising customers on their insurance needs and dealing with any queries.
– Retention and renewal of existing policies; issuing motor, travel, home & commercial van insurance renewal quotes; rebroking the market and advising clients of their best policy options.
– Generating new business and following up on pipeline activity.
– Ensuring all premiums are collected in a timely manner.
– Building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent levels of service.
– Managing excellent relationships with key personnel in insurer offices.
– Adhering to legislative and regulatory compliance standards by following company policies and procedures.
The Person:– Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with clients in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
– Motivated to succeed with a positive attitude.
– Proven ability to work well with colleagues.
– Ability to work on your own initiative, meet deadlines, and work under pressure in a busy environment.
– Sound technical product knowledge.
Qualifications and experience:– The successful applicant should have an APA qualification (min).
– At least one year’s experience in Personal Lines Insurance preferred.
– Knowledge of General Insurance an advantage.
– Knowledge of broker operating systems.
– Strong IT Skills.
Salary: A generous benefits package is available dependent on experience
Benefits: Subsidised education schemes; Bike to Work scheme; Discounted Staff Insurance
APA, CIP, Insurance
Annual Bonus / 13th Cheque