- Personal Lines Insurance Broker...
Personal Lines Insurance Broker – Westmeath (€25 – 30K)
We are interested in hearing from people looking to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers.The ideal candidate will be an energetic, motivated and disciplined individual with a positive can do attitude.
The roles we currently have available involve:
- Providing best advice and guidance to clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Handling all enquires for personal insurance and processing New Business quotations
- Issuing Renewal Invitations and processing Mid Term Adjustments on existing client’s policies.
The candidate requirements are:
- Candidates should have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.
- Progress towards a Central Bank of Ireland recognised insurance qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- The position requires a candidate with energy, drive, excellent communication, and a strong customer focus.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Training and Development
Our client is committed to training and developing our staff so that they can achieve their business objectives today and, in the future, and to ensure that each member of staff can achieve their full potential.
Our client cares about their people, their careers, and their development, because they recognise that it is their people who make the real difference. When you join them, they will make available to you a range of learning and development programmes designed to enable you to develop and grow with them.
Rewards and Benefits
Our client provides an exciting, dynamic, and challenging platform for all their staff. Their excellent benefits package includes:
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Great Staff Social Events
- Access to Tax Saver Travel & Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday – No evenings, weekends, or public holidays!
Should this position be of interest to you please apply below with an up to date CV.