- PMO Analyst – Italian...
A new role has come to market with one of Europe’s most successful Life and Insurance firms. The company is well established across mainland Europe and quickly growing out their Dublin office which has been identified as a key strategic location for the business.
The company has a reputation for putting it’s people first , offering part time remote working in prior to Covid and offering exceptional benefits and training across their team.
The PMO role is concerned with managing the annual project program and budget for same. You’ll directly impact the planning of these projects and report to senior management on performance.
- Define and allocate resources for internal projects within the business
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to achieve project success
- Create management reports on project performance
- Multitasking and delivery across multiple timelines
- Manage change and project costs
- At least one year engaged in the above mentioned type of work
- English and Italian language skills
Salary: €40,000 to €50,000 plus exceptional benefits package
- 10% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Family Health Insurance
- Lunch Allowance paid as an income
- Study Support
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.