- Procurement Manager – Fintech...
A prominent organisation operating in the payments space are seeking to add a procurement manager to their team. The business has a proven track record as an Irish business success story, and has developed a strong culture one would expect from a challenger fintech organisation.
This is a newly created role, which will play a critical role in driving efficiencies and value through supplier negotiation and bid evaluation.
The organisation benefits from a wide base of blue-chip technology clients, and is undergoing a key phase of strategic growth, both in Ireland and overseas.
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating terms with suppliers and stakeholders
- Agree contract terms that represent good value and efficiency for the business
- Broader strategy development around long-term supplier performance
- Collaborate with various teams, including legal, to drive favourable contract terms
- Evaluate bids from potential vendors and suppliers
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in procurement management end-to-end
- Broad understanding of procuring software solutions
- Proven track record in evaluating bids and negotiating value for businesses
Salary / Remuneration: Base salary of 65-75k, DOE, along with a suite of benefits including a 10% bonus, generous annual including birthday leave, fully flexible working options and a comprehensive wellness programme.
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.