- Product Manager – Regulatory...
Following a recent merger this Fintech service provider is experiencing high growth due to significant inward investment. Delivering an expanding product base to the Asset Management space this client has ambitious further growth plans.
Now part of a listed Fintech you’ll benefit from the entrepreneurial environment of a well established Irish Start up with the benefit of unlimited potential for progression that comes with working with a global Fintech.
As part of their plans the company seeks a leader to join their growing Product team. The role will guide product strategy within their niche, manage a small high performing team, and manage client interactions as well as internal stakeholders.
- Subject matter expert for Regulatory services connected to UCIITS, MIFID, ESG’s, PRIIP’s and Solvency II.
- Develop Product Strategies and go to market strategies for Regulatory Products including Pricing and communication strategy
- Build 360 understanding of the client, their products and competitors
- Hands on Management and reporting on product plans and performance against same
- Primary Product contact for clients and internal stakeholders
- Engage in regular Regulatory and Market Scanning and how they impact the offering.
- Several years experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of UCIITS, MIFID, ESG’s, PRIIP’s and Solvency II.
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive Salary and Benefits DOE
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.