A global player in the global Real Estate Market with over $100 billion of assets are adding their talented finance team in Dublin 2.
The role presents an unrivalled opportunity to learn from an outstanding leadership team while broadening your commercial skills. Your role will involve oversight and analysis of assets across Retail, Office & Residential projects.
This role is well suited to a recently qualified accountant who is has an interest in the Real Estate arena.
- Review and oversee quality financial information from service providers.
- Coordinate budgeting and forecasting operations across the business units.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure accurate and relevant information is reaching the correct places.
- Prepare and deliver project cashflows.
- Investor relations.
- Deal with advisors in the Tax and Legal arena.
- The role is well suited to a recently qualified accountant.
- While exposure to the property or a related sector is useful it is not essential.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
Salary €60,000 + package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector