- Project Management Analyst (Italian)
Project Management Analyst (Italian)
A position has arisen for a Project Management Analyst to join our prestigious client to support their current portfolio of transformation programs.
Based in Dublin, our client is part of a large multinational financial services organisation with a stellar reputation and a broad reach in the European market.
Reporting to the Head Project Management Office, the role is ideal for someone with 2+ years of experience in a project management role who is looking to progress their career within a global organisation.
- Use your experience to efficiently manage a variety of exciting projects in the regulatory, efficiency, and/or business space.
- Gain exposure to multiple global senior stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the project from end to end, with responsibility and accountability for planning, communications, and cost control.
The ideal candidate will:
- Speak Italian.
- Have 2+ years of project management experience.
- Have a degree in a technology-related discipline.
Salary / Remuneration:
€40K – €45K depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
How to apply:
Contact Keith Grant for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.