This is an opportunity to join a major European Financial Services business and be part of their growth story in the Dublin market. Having grown their City Centre footprint significantly in the last 24 months the business now seeks a PMO Analyst to support the evolving process development for the firm.
The position will gain great exposure reporting directly to the Head of Project Management and build on their existing knowledge across tech and business analysis.
The company has an energetic and diverse culture and everyone benefits from an exceptional benefits package including Bonus, part time work from home even before Covid, lunch allowance paid daily even when working remote and generous pension and health cover. Our client also provide excellent professional development support including generous study support and leave.
· Work across and manage a broad range of internal projects
· Create project reports and plans
· Manage project costs and resource allocation
· Drive project success and agility when managing change
· co-ordinate communications internally and with third party providers
· Technical Qualification and good computer skills
· Italian speaking
· 1 year previous experience in Project/BA type work
Salary / Remuneration: €35k to €45k plus impressive package including bonus and lunch allowance (even when working remote)
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.