An exciting opportunity has opened up with a major life insurance company with a large operation in central Dublin. This company is well established in Ireland and has embarked on another growth phase in recent times. In addition, the organisation is well known for having a great multicultural team environment and market-leading benefits, including flexible work options.
As the PM leader, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the organisation in the delivery of key projects and gain wide-ranging exposure across the entire business. Moreover, you will also get to play a key role in the professional development of team members.
- Direct the organisation and scheduling of projects
- Manage project pipeline and ensure the allocation of adequate resources
- Coordinate system upgrades in conjunction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor team members and define individual goals
- Fluent English and Italian speaking
- Strong projects background, with experience in the insurance sector
- Experience in onboarding procedures and outsourcing supervision
- Team management and/or project lead experience
Strong remuneration on offer, along with an exceptionally generous benefits package
How to apply:
Simply contact Brian Cullinan in strict confidence on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.