- Project Manager – Fintech...
A well-known fintech in the funds industry are seeking to add a project manager to their Dublin team. The organisation is an industry leader within the Regtech space, and has had a strong track record of success in bringing regulatory and compliance solutions to financial services firms across the globe.This is a newly created position, which will oversee all aspects of delivery for client and internal projects, and will play a decisive role in onboarding key clients and delivery implementation projects. As a consequence, this role has the benefit of providing good exposure within all aspects of the business, along with the broader funds sector.
- Manage end-to-end project delivery, consistently meeting client expectations
- Work with teams across the business to ensure project deliverables are met, including software developers, testers, business analysts and sales.
- Ensure open lines of communication are in place at all times, and maintain regular reporting with all stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
The ideal candidate:
- Good working knowledge of the investment management sector
- Project management qualification desirable
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive base salary of 65-75k DOE, with a strong benefits attached including a bonus scheme, pension contribution and health insurance
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors