- Quality Assurance (QA) Assessor
A specialist lender, based in Dublin, are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Assessor to join their dynamic and fast-paced business. This will be a full-time contract role.
As this is a growing company there will be opportunities for career progression within the company, as well as having the option of a hybrid working environment. You will work closely with the line management team in order to provide the highest quality of support.
- Evaluating calls and conducting internal audits across a range of functions within the operations to ensure that both procedural and regulatory requirements are always met.
- Provide coaching and development in compliance and regulation to help staff continuously improve their compliance performance.
- Liaise with the Line Manager about quality procedures and systems to provide an input for improvements.
- 2 years’ experience in a quality or compliance role.
- Experience working within the Arrears Support Unit (ASU), retail banking/mortgage or Customer Service Unit would be an advantage.
- APA or similar qualification is desirable.
€38,000 – €45,000 – generous bonus scheme.
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly by email or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion at all times. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector