An exciting opportunity for a motivated property professional has presented with a South Dublin property firm. Due to continued growth and following a recent acquisition the firm manages a growing portfolio of properties extending throughout Dublin and Southern Leinster.
The position plays an office based co-ordination role in key Real Estate lettings activity. You’ll gain exposure to a broad stakeholder network and experience across a diverse book of Real Estate business.
· Co-coordinating visits to Real Estate Portfolio
· Administration of Letman property management system
· Office Admin and engaging with walk in inquiries
· Communications with Landlords and Tenants
· PRSA Letting Licence
· Experience on Letman Letting system
Salary: Competitive based on experience
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.