- Real Estate Lettings Manager...
A well-known estate agency are seeking to add a lettings manager to their team. This position, based in their Clondalkin office, will offer you the opportunity to manage a growing portfolio of properties right across Dublin, and build relationships with clients and service providers.
The business has a well-established team between a number of offices across Dublin, and prides itself on promoting a culture of personal development and collaboration at all levels.
- Administrative management of a growing property portfolio
- Produce and update documents, and assist with the entire letting process
- Managing interactions with contractors and maintenance issues
- Arranging viewings and inspections
- Dealing with queries by phone and email
The ideal candidate:
- Property administration experience, with Letman experience highly desirable
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and good attention to detail
Salary / Remuneration: 30-35k, Dependent on Experience and subject to review
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.