- Real Estate – Lettings...
An exciting opportunity for a motivated property professional has presented with a Dublin-based property firm. Off the back of strong business growth, including a recent business acquisition, this Irish-owned firm manages a growing portfolio of properties extending throughout Dublin and Southern Leinster.
This new position is being brought to market to deliver sales across this expanded portfolio in the form of lettings. The right candidate will use their relationship and influencing skills to acquire and manage tenants for the residential portfolio. As a commission job you’ll directly benefit from your high performance with continued opportunity to grow with the business.
The position will suit a genuine self-starter who is comfortable dealing with tenants and has some property experience to back it up. You’ll also be motivated by working in a Sales driven environment and if you don’t have direct sales experience then you’ll have customer or client exposure and demonstrate an aptitude for Sales.
- On-site visits with new and prospective tenants for property portfolio
- Proactively attract and develop relationships with prospective tenants
- Liaising with Landlords on process and expectations
- Seek opportunities to develop new owner business
- Achieve revenue and margin targets across portfolio
- Good understanding/experience in the property space through education or experience
- Demonstrate People Relationship and Sales aptitude
Salary: Attractive package on offer dependent on experience, including generous travel allowance and competitive commission structure
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan on confidence on +353 1 6994531 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.