Join this specialist alternative lender focused on the area of Residential Real Estate. If you enjoy getting projects and transactions across the line this is an unique opportunity to join the biggest firm of it’s kind in the Irish market.
Following a period of significant growth in the business the Asset Management team of this firm has grown out significantly and this contract role offers exposure to industry experts across Sales, Lettings and Conveyancing.
The key deliverable for this position is to liaise with a varied network of stakeholders including Contractors, Selling Agents and Receivers in the management of Real Estate Assets, along with sales and lettings of the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate all the activities connected with the sale of residential properties
- Make management recommendations based on local Real Estate knowledge
- Maintain Real Estate activity records
- Manage and advise on expenditures connected to property sales
- 2 years Real Estate experience
- Good communication and reporting skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Strong compensation package on offer, including a base salary of €35,000 to €45,000 plus 10% Bonus and a strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Brian Cullinan on or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.