Join this specialist alternative lender focused on the area Residential Real Estate. If you enjoy being the co-coordinator and getting projects and transactions complete this is an opportunity to join the biggest firm of it’s kind in the Irish market.
Following a period of significant growth in the business the Asset Management team of this firm has grown out significantly and this contract role offers exposure to experts across Sales, Tenancies and Conveyancing.
The key deliverable for this position is to liaise with a broad set of stakeholders including Contractors, Selling Agents and Receivers in the administration of Real Estate Assets and in particular sales and lettings of the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate all the activities connected with the sale of residential properties
- Make management recommendations based on local Real Estate knowledge
- Maintain Real Estate activity records
- Manage and advise on expenditures connected to property sales
- 2 years Real Estate experience
- Good Excel and reporting skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €35,000 to €45,000 plus 10% Bonus and strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.