- Reconciliation Analyst
Engage People are partnering with a technology company based in who have an opportunity for a reconciliation analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The company operate a hybrid working policy.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to join a growing company with great opportunity for progression within the finance team.
The successful candidate will have excellent reconciliation and analytical skills and be highly proficient in Excel with knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups and other formulas.
- Daily Reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts vs internal systems. Liaising with internal teams for resolution of discrepancies.
- Daily Reconciliation of external loading channels vs internal systems.
- Daily Settlement payments to Mastercard
- Partake in daily master reconciliation to ensure client funds are always safeguarded
- Previous reconciliation experience is a requirement
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience within a multi-currency environment.
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.