- Recruitment Delivery Executive –...
Engage People is a specialist Irish Recruitment firm with deep expertise in the accounting arena. We create happier and more productive workplaces, strong corporate cultures and exciting career paths for the people and businesses we work with.
Established in 2016 under an experienced and high performing leadership team the business has achieved exciting growth each year which included winning the award for ‘Best New Agency’ at the 2017 National Recruitment Federation Awards. We are set up in 2 fantastic locations:
- ‘The Brickhouse’ on Lower Mount Street which is one of Dublin’s most exciting modern office spaces.
- ‘The View’ in Malahide, which is a premium office location.
A new opportunity has presented for a Recruitment Executive to join the Accounting team. The role presents an excellent entry point for the right person to build their career in Recruitment. You will take responsibility for the identifying and engaging with high performing candidates to understand their career motivations.
You will enjoy an extensive training programme geared to the highest level of performance in our sector, working directly with the Senior Management team with a structured training program and no glass ceiling.
We believe that people need the right sort of support to bring the best out in them. We have a hard working and collegial environment where we all support one another to bring out the best in each other. We aim to succeed together.
What our people enjoy about working here:
- We are a value driven firm and dedicated to the highest level of service (check out our website for more information.)
- You’ll benefit from direct coaching from the Senior management team and have regular input into strategy & company progress that is frequent & genuine.
- You will experience performance reviews that are ongoing & candid and the training you receive will be designed to support your individual’s needs.
- The expectations are high, but top performers will benefit from an opportunity to quickly grow their career as the business continues to expand.
The Purpose of the Role:
- Communicate and market the portfolio of roles you are working on which will cover a range of Ireland’s leading companies as well as SME businesses who are keen to get their crucial hires right.
- Develop relationships with Accounting professionals within your niche, aiming to understand their career goals and supporting their journey.
- Proactively tracking the candidate journey through a process and providing support.
- Identifying business opportunities for the team through market knowledge and intel.
- Managing your candidate portfolio ensuring that you are on top of administration which includes database management, basic compliance, and reference checking.
- This position represents a great opportunity for you if you enjoy communicating and influencing at all levels. You will be skilled at or developing the following areas:
- You are likely to be a graduate who is seeking a role where you can have a big impact.
- You may be working in another sector and would prefer to build stronger career ownership.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have a confident telephone manner and enjoy overcoming obstacles.
- You prioritise what is important, and you have a sense of urgency when it matters.
- You can follow a process and are administration proficient having used MS Word in the past.
- Being coachable is key – you want to get better and better.
Year 1 Salary €25-30,000 with OTE of €35-40,000.
We conduct an appraisal every three months during which salary and performance are discussed throughout. It is not uncommon to be promoted within your first year of starting with our team.
Depending on your location, you will enjoy free breakfast, fruit, coffee, shower facilities and there is a Heineken Tap! All complimentary.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 699 4532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector