- Recruitment Executive – Apprenticeship...
Engage People is a specialist Irish Recruitment Company. Our purpose is to align business with talent to create happier and more productive workplaces.
We would like to invite applications for our 2021 Apprenticeship programme in conjunction with the National Recruitment Federation and the National College of Ireland.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to work alongside a team of recruitment professionals where we play a vital link between our clients and the candidates we place in roles.
We operate from two locations: Dublin 2 and Malahide Co. Dublin. This role will primarily be based in our Dublin 2 HQ.
Full Information: search Google for ‘NRF Apprenticeship’ for the full programme.
- The apprenticeship is a 3-year Undergraduate Hons Degree.
- We invite applications from school leavers, current recruiters and is open to people looking for a career change.
- Each Apprentice is required to have a Mentor which is provided by the company.
- Mentors will be trained in NCI and are subject to visits from NCI throughout the year.
- You will receive best in class ‘on the job’ training.
Our Team Missions – are these traits you aspire to?
Make It Happen: Growth mindset, motivated for career success, focussed.
Find the Right Fit: Attention to detail, communication skills, organised.
Shape a Better Future: Working with others, community focussed, self development.
What you can expect to do:
- Build personal network of candidate and client contacts.
- Achieve core key target KPI’s.
- Source and qualify candidates to meet job requirements (confirm availability, capability/fit and interest)
- Candidate Search & Engagement- Job advertising, promotion, networking, headhunting
- Candidate Development & Presentation to Client
- Develop, maintain and manage client accounts.
- Demonstrate strong business development activity within your desk including identifying new leads, building client relationships, attend networking events and similar, research and marketing.
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure recruitment software is up to date and of the highest quality.
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums to drive networking, candidate identification, develop client relations and raise personal and company brand awareness.
Key skills you will develop:
- You will work and learn from a high performing professional team who are committed to achieving business growth.
- Learning about a wide variety of sectors and businesses.
- Commercial acumen that can be applied to a wide variety of roles and sectors.
- The ability to communicate in an effective and assertive manner to your audience.
- Overcoming challenges and objections.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Working with others to achieve goals.
Year 1 €23,400
Year 2 €26,325
Year 3 €30,224
Bonus and commission payable subject to achieving agreed objectives.
Please apply for our programme with your CV and a cover note outlining why you feel suited to an Apprenticeship programme with Engage People.