- Regional Operations Lead –...
This is an opportunity with a highly successful Alternative Asset Manager who’ve bult their success managing niche investments such as event driven funds and arbitrage. Their success has been built on building small high performing teams with traditional values of hard work authenticity and an open-door policy of access to the most senior management.
A major selling point of this position is the opportunity the role will have to influence business decisions. Unburdened by red tape with senior management accessible and open to change. The Dublin office scores highest in the entire business for culture and work life happiness.
This role leads a small but experienced Dublin based team and sits within a newly created Operations team that handles complex transactions within Real Estate and Structured products. The position reports directly to the Principal and will present the opportunity for further progression as the team continues to restructure and grow.
- Trade Settlement on Real estate and Structured Products transactions.
- Settle wholly owned loans into custody.
- Settlement and loan administrative responsibilities including rollovers. reconciliations, rate setting allocation of funds & interest accrual tracking.
- Trade operational support for various types of private trades, including private equity and illiquid assets.
- Communicating with agent banks, counterparts and internal traders, analysts, private documentation, accounting & middle office.
- Understand nuances between the difference in documentation and functionality.
The ideal candidate will be well organised and a strong team player either with prior leadership experience or ready to step into leading an experienced team. Experience in Real estate Transactions/Structured Products/Bank Debt.
Salary / Remuneration: €75,000 to €90,000 DOE plus strong benefits package including bonus.
This is a new role and so applications at a higher level are welcomed where someone can add additional value.
How to apply:
Contact Michael Gorman on or email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.