- Regulatory Reporting Manager –...
Engage People have a daily rate contracting opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join one of our clients on a 4 month contract.
This role is fully remote.
- Actively manage/participate in the production of full-year and quarterly consolidated annual returns
- Working with other Group stakeholders (actuarial, risk, finance, tax, company secretarial) to obtain their inputs into the BMA regulatory returns. Ensure that the inputs are appropriately supported/documented and filed.
- Review of other stakeholders inputs for reasonableness and actively follow-up with stakeholders for detailed explanations.
- Support in the developing the risk culture and control framework across the Group including identification of risks and controls and remedial actions to address all points.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA with a number of years post qualification experience.
- Experience in the life assurance industry is crucial and Solvency II/BMA reporting experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent IFRS knowledge is essential.
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) with a strong appreciation of financial systems (e.g. general ledger)
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.