- Work in a high growth Fintech company
- Exciting role in a dynamic work environment
- Platform to build strong professional relationships
If you are looking for a new challenge that will utilize your interpersonal skills, then this will be the role for you. Become part of this global Financial services company in Dublin. Within this role, you will be directly responsible for 1-2 people on your team and reporting to your Team leader. You get to build your knowledge on Regulatory reports in the EU.
- Ensure the production and delivery of regulatory documents (across UCITS, PRIIPs and MIFID II)
- Foster strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Measure and present KPI’s in relation to clients and team performance
- Carry out training sessions and cross training within the team
- Provide feedback on team performance to team leader.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant third level qualification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 with an outstanding benefits package
How to apply
For more information, contact Cheryl Scheffel-John confidentially on +353 1 6994533 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector for Engage People Recruiting. If you would like to discuss further about this opportunity or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a Specialist Recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are focused on the Banking and Financial services Sector.