- Build relationships with top-tier investment management clientele
- At the forefront of investment regulatory environment
- High-visibility role in a growing organization
This company is an up and coming heavyweight in the Irish FinTech sector, their clientele being some of the biggest names in global investment management. Having developed from a niche service provider to a comprehensive solutions-oriented firm, they are constantly staying ahead of the curve against the backdrop of an ever-changing regulatory environment.
This team leader role within the regulatory reporting arm of the business is designed for an energized manager looking to pivot from the fund accounting track. The successful candidate will have a platform to launch onto a new career path, with an organization that encourages entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
- Coordinate directly with management and internal teams in preparation and delivery of client documents
- Establish rapport with clients and deliver consistent performance in line with SLAs
- Oversight of portfolio of reports and planning and executing team workplan for delivery of same.
- Manage and mentor junior team members, leading team meetings and regular 1:1s and ensuring high quality of work and achievement of key KPIs
- Experience leading others in a fast paced environment
- Strong Analytical and Organisational skills
- Experience and understanding of Asset Mgt or related industry
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €45,000 to €50,000
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.