- Build relationships with top-tier investment management clientele
- At the forefront of investment regulatory environment
- High-visibility role in a growing organization
This company is an up and coming heavyweight in the Irish FinTech sector, their clientele being some of the biggest names in global investment management. Having developed from a niche service provider to a comprehensive solutions-oriented firm, they are constantly staying ahead of the curve against the backdrop of an ever-changing regulatory environment.
This team leader role within the regulatory reporting arm of the business is designed for an energized manager looking to pivot from the fund accounting track. The successful candidate will have a platform to launch onto a new career path, with an organization that encourages entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
- Coordinate directly with management and internal teams during client onboarding process, project planning, and ongoing process improvements
- Establish rapport with clients and deliver consistent performance in line with SLAs
- Oversight of portfolio monitoring metrics and bespoke analytics, production of weekly / monthly / annual reports.
- Manage and mentor junior team members, leading team meetings and regular 1:1s and ensuring high quality of work and achievement of key KPIs
The ideal candidate:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in fund administration or investment management
- Understanding of the fund accounting process and trial balances
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
I look forward to having a conversation, in confidence, to learn about your career plans. For more information, contact Pat Brown, on +353 1 699 4533, or email your CV to email@example.com