- Regulatory Risk – Senior...
An opportunity has a arisen with a Global listed Fintech firm in the Payments space. Following a period of impressive business expansion through a combination of acquisition and organic growth a new Senior Risk Manager position has presented.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer this is a senior role concerned with evolving and managing the Regulatory Risk agenda within the business with a particular focus on three European entities.
· Embed Regulatory and Risk processes into the internal divisions and sales lines.
· Develop the risk and compliance framework across the European business
· Regulatory scanning and advising the business to ensure alignment with future regulatory requirements
· Responsibility for regulatory communication, reporting and engagements with the central bank.
· Design and implement processes and controls in line with business requirements
· Expertise and leadership experience in the Regulatory Risk arena.
Salary / Remuneration: €100k to €120k plus benefits and company bonus scheme
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.