- Revenue Accounting Lead –...
A hugely successful Irish Technology company with offices across the globe is expanding their finance team and looking to hire a Revenue Lead.
The successful person will lead a team of Revenue Accountants, ensuring accurate revenue recognition across multiple revenue streams.
You will have responsibility for a portfolio of customers and manage all aspects of revenue recognition, forecasting, reporting and reconciliations.
This role is ideally suited to a Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and 5 years PQE.
- Lead the Revenue team – managing workloads & training etc
- Ownership of a portfolio of customers from a revenue and margin perspective
- Manage month end process
- Responsible for month end postings
- Analysis on customer performance
- Analysis of on revenue recognition & sales returns provisions
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 5 years PQE
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Experience with revenue accounting/management
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements
Circa €75,000 with benefits attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.