A high-growth technology company based in South Dublin is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their impressive finance team.
As Revenue Analyst, you will play a key part of the finance function and be responsible for all credit allocation, invoicing, credit management and collections processes, systems and activities.
Ideally the person will be a qualified Accountant with 1+ years PQE, ideally in the technology sector.
This is the fantastic opportunity to build a successful career and promote your skills within an exceptional team.
- Define and implement a credit, invoicing and collections process for customers of the business
- Ensure systems and processes have inbuilt flexibility to facilitate ongoing developments in the company’s business model and credit and commercial processes
- Own and run regular monthly sales invoicing process
- Automate workflows
Skills / Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE, ideally within the technology sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-driven and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
EUR €55000-65000+ an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.