- Revenue & Billing Analyst
An Irish-owned tech company have an opportunity for a Revenue & Billing Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will have the chance to develop relationships with key stakeholders. This could be a high-impact role for the right candidate, where you will be encouraged to grow and reach your full potential.
They have offices in Ireland and the UK and are involved in both the private and public sectors.
- Oversee all billing and invoices making sure they are accurate, and details are in line with company policies and contracts
- Identify room for improvement within billing and produce a plan for change
- Operate a weekly KPI dashboard, as well as report on any billing performance issues
- Conduct reviews with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Attend customer meetings as required
- Coach staff within the Financial Operations Team to ensure there is cover for holidays/leave, etc.
- 5+ years experience in business-to-business service billing
- Experience using Microsoft Navision or a similar platform
- History of system change and KPI improvement
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
- Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector