- Work with experienced, socially conscious lender
- Liaise across national network of stakeholders
- Strong learning culture and work life balance
An opportunity to join a national network of ethically oriented Financial Services organisations in a Risk Advisory capacity has presented. Working in a closely collaborative team the right person will benefit from industry leading expertise in developing their career. This is a new position and the team continues to expand providing high performers with an attractive career path and opportunity for progression.
The role is focussed on delivering key advisory services through regulatory research, operational guidance and occasional training/road shows. Within this role you will engage in stakeholder communication management, raising awareness of compliance risks when presented, advising on new regulations and in particular Risk Registers and operational requirements. This role suits an individual with a keen interest in Risk within Banking, Alternative Lending or the broader Financial Services space.
- Support the Risk function in applying various process optimisations.
- Organise stakeholder communication management to raise awareness of Financial Risks and the actions taken.
- Participate in occasional workshops and presentations.
- Read and interpret regulations impacting risk function and developing appropriate into policy and processes.
- Relevant Risk experience in Banking or Financial Services.
- Achieved or working towards a Risk/Compliance or other relevant qualification a benefit.
- Experience developing policy, processes or interpreting regulation a benefit.
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €40,000 – €50,000 plus impressive benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.