This is an opportunity to join a growing Alternative Lender in the heart of a large Dublin community. The senior position will play a leading role in developing and implementing a Risk and Compliance culture within an ethically oriented and people focused Financial Service provider.
- Growing Alternative Lender
- Ethically oriented and people focused
- Exposure to broad stakeholder network
Are you someone who enjoys working autonomously and setting high personal standards in executing their duties? Do you thrive working with, listening too and influencing a broad and diverse stakeholder base? Do you drive self directed learning and enjoy researching and interpreting regulatory direction?
Working closely and regularly with the CEO this position will gain significant exposure to the regulatory environment and take the lead in developing policy and work plans for implementing same. In particular the position will have a significant influencing and training element towards delivering a robust and prudent Risk and Compliance culture.
- Support and influence the implementation of new policy
- Act as Subject matter expert for the organisation
- Contribute to all committees and meetings relating to Risk & Compliance
- Evaluate and interpret new regulation
- Development of Risk Frameworks
- Advise Board of Directors on all matters of Risk & Compliance
- Three years in a Financial Services regulated environment
- Third level qualification
- Written and verbal communication skills
Salary: €65,000 plus Benefits
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors