A hugely successful alternative lender based in South Dublin is looking for a Risk Officer. Reporting to the Head of Risk, you will join a team of talented professionals and gain a very broad range of experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and who has an accountancy qualification or working towards.
- Preparation of Weekly Risk reports
- Liaising with the account managers to follow up on any issues arising from weekly risk reports
- Daily operational risk management tasks to monitor and control risk
- Updating customer risk profile and carrying out independent reviews
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Fully qualified IATI or part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook,
Salary / Remuneration:
DOE with an excellent package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.