- Sales Executive
Engage People are partnering with a leading manufacturing company located in Dublin South-West who have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company are looking for a Sales Executive to join the team, nurture their existing customers and expand their customer base. This company’s clients are mainly in the sporting industry so a keen interest in sports especially in GAA would be an advantage.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, pricing, and target market.
- Identify key decision-makers within relevant companies and cultivate relationships through meaningful and consistent follow-up to develop customer relationships.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Finding suitable Tender opportunities and putting together all the required documents to apply.
- 1 plus years experience in a B2B sales role
- Degree in business or marketing discipline preferred
- Tender experience – for example: Etenders.
- Experience dealing with incoming RFQs, ITBs, PQQs and responding to the same.
- Full clean driver’s license
- A keen and knowledgeable interest in Irish sport, particularly the GAA.
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.