- Sales Support Agent –...
A leading global Insurance intermediary is quickly expanding their Dublin office. With turnover in excess of €1 billion globally, Dublin has been identified for significant growth which will present opportunities for internal progression within the business.
As part of that growth strategy, the organisation is seeking to add a motivated sales support agent to the team, who can successfully cultivate customer relationships and manage a database of client leads.
- Outbound calls to prospective clients,
- Management of database
- Renewal date lead generation
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- One year’s Outbound calling experience required
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills essential
- Salesforce experience desirable
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 to €40,000 plus strong benefits package including bonus scheme
How to apply
Contact Brian Cullinan on +353 (0)1 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.