One of Ireland’s largest Privately-Owned Groups with €1bn revenues across several countries, is recruiting for a Senior Accountant for their SW Dublin HQ.
The position will offer the right candidate a varied role working with excellent people. The successful individual will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts for the company.
The role represents an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant ideally with 2 years post qual experience.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and the provision of relevant, timely financial information to management and other key stakeholders
- Review of tax returns – including VAT, PAYE, RCT & CT
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation and filing of CRO returns
- Assist with the development and implementation of procedures, internal controls and system improvements
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with 2 years post qualified experience
- This role will involve tax compliance and a tax qualification would be an asset but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Salary: €60000-65,000 depending on experience plus package.
How to apply
Contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 699 4532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.