Engage People are delighted to work with a leading property investment group as they look to hire a Senior Financial Accountant.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leading property investment firm with an impressive senior management team.
As Senior Accountant, you will work closely with the leadership team and ensure the smooth and effective running of the finance function.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant with 2 – 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Produce accurate financial and management information for each business area – quarterly fund reporting; month end reporting pack, P&L and cash forecasting, annual accounts, and budgeting.
- Manage cash flow of the business
- Ensure records and books are kept up to date
- Work closely with leadership team providing them with forecasting and financial reporting tools
- Prepare annual budgets
- A qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ post qualification experience
- An excellent communicator
- Experience working in a small, fast-growing company environment
- Previous experience within property/real estate/finance is an advantage but not essential
€70,000 – €80,000
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.