- One of Ireland’s largest privately owned groups
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Varied role working with excellent people
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join one of Irelands largest Privately-Owned Groups. Based in West Dublin, the position offers a varied role with the opportunity to progress to Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years PQE and experience in the Construction/Property sector.
- Manage a team of 3 Accountants providing relevant, timely financial information to management and key stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Review and analysis of tax returns – including VAT, PAYE, RCT & CT.
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Working across the business to provide accurate and integrated analysis that adds value.
- Ad hoc management reporting and special projects as required
- Professional accounting qualification with ideally with 1-2 years post qualified experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be dependable, reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required standards or higher
- Be self-directed and proactive and capable of working independently to broad guidelines
- Attention to detail
€60-65,000 plus comprehensive package.
Please upload your CV below or contact Aoife at Engage People on 01-6994526
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.