- Be part of a global network with offices located worldwide
- Working on sustainable finance projects such as social infrastructure and energy sectors
- Opportunity to work with a great team with clear opportunities for progression
A world leader in investment banking with offices across the globe are looking for a senior analyst to join their fantastic team. This company specialises in infrastructure, energy and utilities sectors. You gain the opportunity will be partnering with investors and corporations globally.
Although this is a role that requires experience training will be provided in order to develop your expertise and knowledge surrounding investment banking advisory services. If you are ambitious and want to grow in a company that is expanding globally the this could be the role for you.
- Execution of large complex M&A, capital raising and restructuring assignments
- Assist with the development of complex financial models
- Analysis of numerical data and financial statements
- Assist with the firm’s development in North America
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Fully qualified ACA accountant would be an advantage but not a key requirement
- Analytical mindset with super mathematical skills
- Industry experience- in infrastructure and energy sector a plus
- Experience with a recognized accountancy practice, investment bank or large financial institution
Salary negotiable depending on experience, full health care, bonus.
Please upload your CV below or contact Aisling at Engage People on 016994525 for further information