- Senior Analyst – Real...
- High profile alternative lender backed by top-tier global private equity
- Steep progression track for an ambitious investment analyst
- Join a small, expert team at the forefront of Irish residential development finance
A rare opportunity in the Irish market has arisen to join the dynamic and high-performing team of a fast-growing alternative lender in the property sector. This multifaceted role, based in their prime City Centre location, will provide you with ownership of building models and generating key datasets for the business, as well as offering exposure to all aspects of the deal life-cycle.
If you have an analytical mindset, and a genuine interest in the real estate/property sector, and want to build a wealth of valuable experience across deal life-cycles in a fast-paced business environment, this could a significant career opportunity for you.
- Provide full analytical and qualitative support to senior management
- Generate datasets and dashboards to present key metrics to management and stakeholders
- Support all aspects of deal life-cycle, including origination and closing, along with due diligence and portfolio management duties
- Any other ad hoc work as required
The ideal candidate:
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Client exposure desirable
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 – 45,000 base DOE, along with strong performance bonus and other competitive benefits
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.