- Senior Associate – Global...
- Well known global organisation in the funds sector, with a sterling reputation for client service and
- Prides itself on a collaborative culture, with small, focused teams
- Consistent growth over recent years, coupled with a number of recent acquisitions, have created strong opportunities within the business.
A leading provider of management company and consulting services, based here in Ireland with offices in several locations overseas, is seeking to add a senior associate to its Management Company team.
- Ensure managed funds meet regulatory requirements.
- Oversight of and review reporting from delegates, including depositaries, administrators, and investment managers.
- Prepare and review reporting for internal senior management and external bodies.
- Constant monitoring of regulatory developments
- Ad-hoc research on funds-related issues as needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Upwards of 4 years’ experience in Funds/Finance
- Professionally qualified, in Legal/Accountancy/CFA/similar
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a genuine interest in ongoing personal development
Salary / Remuneration: A base salary ranging from €55,000 to €65,000, with a competitive benefits scheme.
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.